GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The products purchased on willwoodybe.com are directly sold by
WOODY FACTORY SAS. Companies' Register of Paris under no. SIREN 81788199800014 and VAT FR638178819998
WOODY FACTORY registered office is in France – 68 rue Lhomond 75005 Paris France.
2. For additional legal information go to the FAQ area. There you can find information on orders, shipments, refunds and returning products purchased on willwoodybe.com
OUR BUSINESS POLICY
1. willwoodybe.com offers products for sale on willwoodybe.com and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the "Consumers".
2. "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on willwoodybe.com.
3. willwoodybe.com reserve the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with WOODY FACTORY’s business policy.
4. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on willwoodybe.com between the users of willwoodybe.com and WOODY FACTORY.
5. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties which are on willwoodybe.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify third party terms and conditions of the web site from which you may be considering purchasing a product, since WOODY FACTORY shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of willwoodybe.com and third parties.
HOW TO EXECUTE A CONTRACT WITH WILL WOODY BE
1. In order to place an order for the purchase of one or more products on willwoodybe.com, you must fill out the electronic order form and send it electronically to WOODY FACTORY, following the relevant instructions.
2. The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs.
3. An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt by WOODY FACTORY of your order form.
4. Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, to print a copy through the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
5. The order form will be filed in our data base for such a period of time required in order processing your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form, free of charge and at any time, by clicking on the section called « My account » / « Order history ».
6. Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible in-put errors.
7. The submission of orders to WOODY FACTORY must be carried out in English.
8. After your order form has been submitted WOODY FACTORY will process your order.
9. WOODY FACTORY may not process purchases that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or orders for products that are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that WOODY FACTORY has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof.
10. By submitting an order form and contracting with WOODY FACTORY, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on willwoodybe.com.
12. Upon submission of an order form, WOODY FACTORY shall send to you, via e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (a detailed indication of the price, terms of payment, recall of your address of delivery and invoicing and shipping costs).
WARRANTIES AND INDICATION OF PRODUCT PRICES
1. On willwoodybe.com, we offer for sale top-quality WOODY FACTORY products, carefully selected and each garment we sale has been quality controlled.
2. WOODY FACTORY does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3. Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
4. All Products come with a label attached. Do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
5. Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, WOODY FACTORY will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant label or seal or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
1. Payment of the product prices and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
2. In case of payment by credit/debit card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to the bank which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by WOODY FACTORY except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing relevant refunds in the case of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases or frauds to the police.
3. The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account when purchasing products.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS
1. For specific product shipping and delivery procedures, see the FAQs - shipping and returns. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections form an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully known and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
1. For any information or claims WOODY FACTORY can be contacted via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You may return products purchased from WOODY FACTORY, without any penalty within forteen (14) days of receipt of the products purchased on willwoodybe.com. Delivery charges are on you.
2. To cancel your contract with willwoodybe.com, we invite you to send an e-mail to email@example.com, with the invoice number, description of the products you wish to return and the reason for this return. Once the return concluded between WOODY FACTORY and you, we invite you to return us to your expenses, the goods concerned, in its packing of origin. For all further information, you can always contact WOODY FACTORY by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In this case, you shall return the items to WOODY FACTORY by giving them back to the carrier within forteen (14) days. This grace period begins the day the items are delivered to you.
4. The return right - besides compliance with the terms and procedures described above - shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
5. we invite you to send us an e-mail to request the return
6. the products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged
7. the label must still be attached to the products
8. the products must be returned in their original packaging
9. the returned products must be sent to WOODY FACTORY in a single delivery. WOODY FACTORY reserves the right not to accept products belonging to a single order returned and delivered at different times
10. return items must be shipped back to WOODY FACTORY within forteen (14) working days from the date the package was delivered to you.
11. If the restitution of the products is due to an ascribable reason with WOODY FACTORY, for example if the products do not have the essential characteristics promised, manufacturing defects present or if there are errors in the delivery of those willwoodybe will restore you, in addition to the sums boxed for purchase of the products, the expenses forwarding for the delivery of the bought products. In this last case, you will be able to inform us by email.
12. In this case, the sums will be refunded to you in a minimum time and, in all the cases, the 30 (thirty) following business days the date you informed WOODY FACTORY of your right of renunciation. We will do what is necessary to activate the procedure of refunding, once made checking of the correct execution of the terms and the conditions indicated above.
13. If methods and terms for the right of renunciation are not respected, as specified above paragraph 7, you will not be refunded for the already versed sums to WOODY FACTORY. You will be able however to obtain, with your expenses, your products, in state in which they were restored with WOODY FACTORY. In the contrary case, WOODY FACTORY will be able to retain the products, in addition to the amounts already paid for their acquisition.
REFUND TIMES AND PROCEDURES
1. After the products have been returned, WOODY FACTORY shall check the conformity of the products with the conditions indicated above. When WOODY FACTORY is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, WOODY FACTORY shall send you the relevant confirmation of acceptance of the returned products by e-mail.
2. Then, WOODY FACTORY will refund the credit card you used for your order.
3. Returns charges are on you, including the responsibility in the event of loss or damage of the products.
1. You will be able to obtain information on the way in which we treat your personal data while going in the FAQ “Safety and Confidentiality”.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by the French law. In Paris.
AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, in consideration of new laws and regulations but not limited thereto. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on willwoodybe.com.